When a contractor performs work on a state prevailing wage project, they must pay employees predetermined wages and fringe benefits. If they do not provide benefits, they must pay the benefits as additional cash wages. Paying all cash wages costs you the most money.
All wages are subject to the following payroll burdens:
- FICA Contributions
- Workers Compensation
- Public Liability Premiums
- Federal Unemployment Taxes
- State Unemployment Taxes
This Results in Unnecessary Higher Labor Costs!
Use our plans to provide valuable benefits to your employees while you gain the following benefits:
- Reduce your payroll burden
- Keep private work wages and government wages closer
- Lower your bids to be more competitive
- Increase your profits
Win More State Prevailing Wage Projects!